KIP 600 Color Series
ENGINEERED TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
Productivity, image quality & workplace flexibility
The KIP 600 is revolutionizing wide format color printing and establishing new standards for wide format
reliability. The KIP 600 Series delivers efficiency with precision imaging in a compact durable design that
will connect workgroups to new levels of print management productivity.
- KIP Contact Control Technology - Exact control of toner particles through every stage of image development
- Compact by Design - Fits in small spaces and more places
- Workplace Efficiency - 360 Prints per Hour | Integrated Color Scanner, Two Media Roll and Top/Front Stacking
- Extraordinary Productivity - Uninterrupted printing at rated engine speed regardless of file complexity or image coverage
- Workflow Optimization - True Smart Tablet function with intuitive navigation and automation
KIP 650 - 1 Roll
KIP 660 - 1 Roll MFP
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
Contact Control Technology (CCT) is inspired by our pursuit to deliver the ultimate wide format imaging solution. The ability to control the placement of the toner particles through direct contact at every stage of image development ensures the highest level of accuracy and precision quality in the production of every color or black and white image.
KIP’s consistent speed technology ensures there is never a delay when printing complex files or high coverage images. Every document is printed at full rated engine speed ensuring that schedules and time lines are met day after day.
COMPACT BY DESIGN
The compact design ensures placement in locations previously not suitable for wide format color production systems. Built on a single footprint platform and available in MFP or Printer configurations, the KIP 600 will provide real flexibility in any workflow environment.